I love my life.
And I love my best friend.
And I love that I have a really fun life because of my best friend.
Last weekend we went to Festival of Colors at the Hari Krishna Temple in Spanish Fork. I was apprehensive about going because the idea of getting absolutely filthy didn't exactly sound appealing. But then I remembered that I always have a blast when I try new things.
So off we went to join the mayhem at the pagan festival. It was so much fun! I didn't even mind being dirty! ...Well, my lungs minded a bit when they were covered in powder just like the rest of me. But other than that I loved every second!
To make the day even better, we made new friends, reunited with old friends and even discovered a new restaurant that's pretty much amazing. I'm so glad I have the coolest best friend ever who encourages me to play and try new things!



i think our friendship would be described as symbiotically awesome-hot-fun! :) i love you so, my kim!! you are amazing and i love that i get to play with you and share all our adventures together!! :D
ReplyDeleteHoli Hot indeed! These pages are so cute and it looks like you had so much fun!!
ReplyDeleteHeart you!
~Kylie